About OPEN VIE
Value, Informatics & Evidence - bringing value to life
OPEN VIE is specialist market access, real world evidence and patient-centred outcomes consultancy which works with you to understand, demonstrate and communicate value.
We provide world-class knowledge, insight and outputs across the entire spectrum of market access and reimbursement, evidence generation, gathering and evaluation, and population-based health data, to demonstrate value and change patients’ lives.
Our unrivalled team of experts actively engage across their specific disciplines, sharing their vast knowledge and experience, to provide a wide range of compelling outputs.
Our specialisms include:
- Market access
- Health informatics
- Real world evidence
- Patient centred outcomes (PCO)
Real World Evidence (RWE):
Recognised as a leader in the real world evidence arena for nearly twenty years, we work in strategic partnership with the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare and academia on RWE projects that drive improvement in healthcare delivery.
You will love this role if you:
- Are excited by the opportunity to use your existing experience to lead and implement new processes and systems to optimise project delivery in OPEN VIE
- Enjoy the challenges of large scale, cross-functional project management
- Are accomplished in alongside a fast-growing team, all dedicated to project delivery
- Thrive in a busy, exciting and fast-paced environment
- Take pride in your work and in building long-term relationships within the OPEN Health group of practices
You will be a success if you:
- Experience in a workflow/ process management role, in a Project Management Office (PMO)/Process/Workflow Dept.
- Advantageous: PMP certification or equivalent, pharmaceutical industry experience
As part of the OPEN VIE team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Implementation, and maintenance, of project management and resource systems for the business, in liaison with Department Directors
- Identification and documentation of workflow processes at an appropriate level of detail and in a consistent format across functions
- To develop and execute detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports, issue management and risk mitigation
- Identification of operational weaknesses and continue to build automated, scalable processes. Input to Quality team on process improvement initiatives
- To develop and take ownership of templates, processes, and tools for the project management team, to support consistent high-quality project management and delivery
- To propose changes to the current business process in line with best practices, and implement appropriate systems as changes are agreed
- To help drive the operational improvement of the business and proactively drive the definition, measurement and tracking of resulting key initiatives
- To support department Directors by providing resourcing information and assigning resources for projects
- Work alongside and support Global Project Managers to provide data or reports, from business and project management systems, to support effective project management
- Input to relevant project management SOPs as required
What you’ll bring:
- A flexible team player, able to develop innovative solutions to problems
- Strong organisational abilities: you can demonstrate the ability to manage and monitor tasks, statistics, and information in a simplified manner
- Problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable excellent communication skills.
- An interest and demonstrable application of project management techniques and tools
- Strong negotiation skills: network and build relationships with different roles in OPEN VIE in order to implement new processes and ensure compliance
- Excellent attention to detail: handling complex, important business information
What we offer:
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join our teams in UK and USA. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at our Christmas shutdown plus your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes