Patients are increasingly involved in their healthcare decisions. They have become empowered and informed data-driven advocates for their own health. We are currently at a tipping point in the industry as regulatory bodies and patient advocacy groups have come together to reinforce the importance of the role of patients in the drug development process.
- Patient engagement tools have evolved considerably
- There is an increased role of patients in regulatory and health technology decision making
- Healthcare players who are unable or unwilling to deepen collaborations in the industry may find it difficult, if not impossible, to participate in a future patient-driven healthcare system
But how does a patient-centric approach evolve from a one-off engagement tactic to a fully integrated, company-wide practice?
Join us and take an interactive tour through today’s modern approach to patient-centricity. We will show how patient-centricity can be integrated into all phases of development and commercialization and show examples of how to achieve patient buy-in and ensure the patient voice is represented in your study outcomes.
Start Your Journey
In this interactive journey, you will:
- Learn about the value of a patient-centric approach
- Explore areas to focus on at different phases of the product life cycle
- See real-life case studies of how a patient-centric approach can be used in therapeutic areas such as oncology, rare disease and advanced therapies
- Find out how to take your first step to a patient-centric approach
- Meet our team of experts and what drives them