The recent submission deadline for ISPOR 20th European Congress 2017 saw a flurry of (organised) activity at pH Associates (an OPEN Health company), as they submitted a total of eight abstracts for presentation. Six of the abstracts showcased results from different Real World Evidence (RWE) studies, while the remaining two were methodology/review-focused. The submissions are as follows:
- A description of the real world rate of haematological toxicity and associated resource use, in patients treated for non-small cell lung cancer.
- A prospective evaluation of treatment satisfaction in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- The resource use and associated costs of switching rheumatology patients from originator to biosimilar biologic therapies.
- Patient reported outcomes of work productivity in early and metastatic breast cancer.
- A description of the real world effectiveness and associated resource use of a biologic therapy in ankylosing spondylitis.
- The burden of cytomegalovirus disease in immunosuppressed patients following haematopoietic cell transplantation.
- Development and use of a conceptual model of inflammatory bowel disease to facilitate patient reported outcome instrument selection.
- A systematic review of the use of real world data in recent NICE discussion-making.
All together, these submissions to ISPOR Glasgow 2017 highlight the breadth and depth of pH’s expertise in the Real World Evidence space; both pH Assocaiates and OPEN Health will be keeping our fingers crossed for 8/8 acceptances!
For further details about pH Associates (an OPEN Health company) and its RWE offerings, please contact Samantha Oliver or Amanda Pulfer, Joint Managing Directors at pH Associates (an OPEN Health company) either via email: SamanthaOliver@phassociates.com, AmandaPulfer@phassociates.com, or call on: 01628 897 968