Sam Oliver, Amanda Pulfer and Rhian Kiely, pH Associates (an OPEN Health company) will be exhibiting at the NICE Annual Conference at the ACC in Liverpool on the 13th and 14th October.
You can visit them on Stand E10.
On the topic of real world evidence, I'm sure you'll have a valuable discussion if you spend time with the pH Associates team.
If you would like more information about pH Associates or would like to discuss how we could help you with your RWE project planning or delivery, please contact us on 01628 401720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information on the NICE conference itself via the following LINK.
It should be an interesting event.
5 reasons not to miss this year’s NICE Annual Conference:
- You will leave educated and informed about the latest guidance, products, and thinking from NICE through practical case studies and workshops
- Contribute to the wider debate on issues of quality and improvement, as well as hot topics such as pharmaceutical pricing
- Network with cross-sector peers united by a common commitment to innovation and evidence-based quality improvement
- Learn from experts about their own experiences and challenges. Use this opportunity to support your professional development.
- Meet key figures from NICE in dedicated workshops and roundtable discussions. Identify common challenges and share your successes; come away with a greater understanding of how to make the most of NICE’s guidance and tools
- Oh, and you'll also get the chance to meet the pH Associates team...