Please be aware that you are registering your interest for future roles at OPEN Health, we do not have a vacancy right now, but we are always keen to hear from great talent to build relationships for our future roles.
About OPEN Digital
Our in-house digital experts – supporting our practices with digital strategy and execution
OPEN Health Digital are our internal digital health communication experts, applying the optimal technology to meet every need. Delivering digital solutions across the spectrum of healthcare, from virtual reality conference stand experiences, through custom eLearning platforms and novel digital solutions to support patients and data collection in clinical trials. Our Digital team ensure that we make the most of available digital channels, deliver innovation where it really effects change, and ensure that all of this conforms to rigorous data security and compliance.
Our in-house studio of experts in digital healthcare are well versed in the regulations and considerations of applying digital to healthcare solutions, multi-channel marketing and market access tools. The team are regularly trained in compliance and data security and we are certified agency partners with Veeva (level 4) and IQVIA (eContent certified). The team comprises of digital project managers, UX and digital designers, and web and app developers, using the latest technologies and tools.
You will love this role if you:
- Enjoy working on projects which make a difference to people lives
- Love working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Enjoy using the latest technologies
- Value opportunities to learn new technologies
You will be a success if you:
- Are someone with exceptional visual design and conceptual skills
- Embrace modern user-centred design practices
- Can design from concept to development handoff across a broad variety of digital outputs including responsive websites, apps, immersive experiences and data visualisation tools.
As part of the Digital team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Creating innovative and unique pitch concepts and visuals across a range of digital outputs, sometimes with tight deadlines!
- Using supplied insights to create user-centred design concepts, wireframes, sketches, mockups and prototypes
- Working with content management systems and digital tools to create online content that meets brand guidelines and gives a great user experience
- Presenting your designs to other team members and gathering feedback
- Working closely with the development team to create comprehensive and carefully crafted design files ready for build
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of digital design experience (preferably in an agency)
- A portfolio of beautiful and well-thought-out designs that went live, demonstrating your experience crafting interfaces and digital experiences
- Good understanding of user-centred design processes, accessibility standards and graphic design principles
- Great attention to detail, pride and passion of the work you do
- A good communicator - written, verbal and graphical
- An expert in Sketch (or Figma), with good supporting Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Experience using InVision, Marvel or other prototyping tools
- Experience using content management system and digital content tools (e.g. Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey)
- Understanding of HTML and CSS would be an advantage (but not essential as this isn’t a development position)
What we offer:
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join our teams in the UK. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at Christmas shutdown and your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4 pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes