OPEN Health Medical Communications attracts highly-qualified, passionate and creative professionals. The team enjoys challenging convention, pushing the boundaries and delivering bespoke solutions in complex therapy areas.
OPEN Health Medical Communications has offices in Marlow, London and Newcastle. The Marlow based studio services all of these offices, and work on some projects from other companies in the OPEN Health family.
You will love this role if you
- Enjoy creating your own artwork and putting your own creative design input into various projects. The artwork includes flyers, conference materials, and publications, and more. An interest in healthcare would be advantageous.
- Have high standards and attention to detail.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment with lots of interaction with the client facing teams
- Have some experience in a similar role, preferably in a medical or healthcare environment or another highly regulated market such as financial services
You will be a success if you
- Can share your passion and enthusiasm with your clients and colleagues
- Are a team player and collaborative
- Are keen to learn new skills and therapy areas
- Interested in developing new ideas to bring science and medicine to life
- Able to build good relationships with a wide variety of internal customers and value the importance of creating a good rapport
- To work alongside studio team and accounts teams to:
- Produce high quality, accurate work for internal and external clients
- Provide strong, high quality artwork; able to work consistently on artworking jobs including layouts, icons, figures and adapting designs to multiple uses, as well as design projects
- Have creative input and be able to produce designs and support the team
Key attributes / skills / competencies
- Excellent level of skill, speed and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is essential
- To have excellent knowledge of PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative approach to problem-solving, open minded attitude
- Calm approach to deadlines and multitasking
- Understanding of brand guidelines with consistency across all materials
- Design for print – excellent layout and typography skills and an understanding of print processes
- Design for web – experience designing web banners and social media content is a bonus