OPEN Health are looking for a researcher to lead an exciting 12 month internal project on a part time basis working 3 days per week. This role requires a unique skill set of qualitative research, quantitative research, medical writing and project management.
You will love this role if you:
- Enjoy and excel at patient facing research
- Want to get a taste of the Pharma healthcare sector
- Would enjoy managing one exciting internal project from start to finish
- Would enjoy using a variety of different research skills including qualitative research, literature reviewing and quantitative research.
- Would enjoy collaborating and working with the other disciplines in the Patient & Brand Communications practice, and across OPEN Health.
- Would enjoy communicating with a variety of stakeholders including OPEN Health colleagues, healthcare professionals, patients academics.
You will be a success if you:
- Have prior experience with all or some of the following: qualitative research, quantitative research (including psychometric testing), medical writing (e.g. protocols, reports, manuscripts), literature reviewing.
- Have strong project management skills and can multi task well.
Working collaboratively across two of our key practices, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Managing and executing a 1 year long exciting internal project at OPEN Health
- With supervision from senior project team members, you will be responsible for the management and execution of all of project activities, including:
- Literature review
- 1-1 patient interviews and interview data analysis
- Questionnaire development
- Developing a research protocol and ethics application
- Execution of a study to psychometrically test the new tool, conducting basic statistical analysis
- Producing scientific deliverables including a protocol, report and manuscript
- Establishing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including academic groups and healthcare professionals
- Working with contract research associates as required
What you’ll bring:
- A masters degree or equivalent in psychology, sociology, medical research or a related health field.
- Prior demonstrated experience with all or some of the following: qualitative research, quantitative research (including psychometric testing), medical writing (e.g. protocols, reports, manuscripts), literature reviewing.
- A good understanding of the different health psychology models and behaviour change techniques
- Strong research skills and an understanding of the step by step processes of a research project
- Knowledge of, and a keen interest in, the development and validation process of patient tools
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to deliver on time
- The ability to work independently on a single, complex project
- Interest and basic understanding of science and medicine.
- Interest in creatively and practically solving problems.
- Proactivity and a solution orientated approach.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise; excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and report writing skills.
- Confident, articulate verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
We're not seeking assistance from our recruitment partners on this role at this stage.