Company Summary – Open Value, Informatics & Evidence
Our team of high calibre experts implement RWE projects that drive improvement in healthcare delivery by working in strategic partnership with the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare providers and academia.
You will love this role if you:
- Want to establish yourself and be part of a growing and dynamic team with a strong heritage of being best in class in the real world evidence arena
- You have commercial acumen and can recognise the opportunity for RWE studies
- You are client focused and are passionate about delivery of high quality real world research to really make a difference.
- You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and client focused consultancy environment.
- You enjoy working across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
You will be a success if you:
- Are an independent, confident, self-starter
- Have strong problem solving skills with solutions focus
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Have the ability to lead a cross functional team
- Are persuasive, positive, proactive and assertive
- Are a good team worker
- Have excellent time management and project management skills
Overview of role:
To account manage a number of real world evidence clients to ensure high quality delivery of key projects in line with client timelines and budget expectations in addition to identify and securing opportunities for real world data projects with new and existing clients. To be the primary client contact and to co-ordinate the cross functional internal team from project inception to completion, in a fast moving dynamic environment.
- Understand current the healthcare environment and the commercial objectives of our clients to identify and secure opportunities for real world data projects.
- Take brief from clients ensuring a clear understanding of objectives, timelines and budgets and develop proposals in response to these.
- Set up and manage commercial contracts with clients including identifying out of scope costs and management of the overall project budget
- Work with the scientific consultant team to engage with key opinion leaders in the area to develop study frameworks that achieve client objectives.
- Oversee the development of a robust study protocol and gain approval for this from the client.
- Maintain a client facing role throughout the delivery of a project and be accountable for ensuring that client objectives are met through to the final deliverable.
- Use a thorough understanding both the current healthcare research environment and the commercial objectives of our clients to proactively drive real world evidence projects
- Maintain a commercial focus at all times, anticipating and troubleshooting barriers to project delivery, acting on them quickly to keep projects on track
- Co-ordinate the internal cross functional Open Value, Informatics & Evidence team to deliver high quality projects, on time and on budget, in line with company SOPs.
- Ensure smooth handover of projects at protocol approval stage to the project management team for operational delivery and a smooth hand over between the project management and data handling and writing team at the end of data collection.
- Support growth of the business through excellence in delivery and strong client relationships
- Attend regular business development meetings and take an active role in the exploration of new opportunities for Open Value, Informatics & Evidence .
- Contribute to the continuing achievements and annual targets of Open Value, Informatics & Evidence.
- Identify areas for process improvements
- Maintain thorough working records of all project activities, complying with company SOPs and GDPR requirements.
- Experience of working in healthcare research in Pharma industry or Research organization and specifically experience in observation or non-interventional studies
- Knowledge of structure and function of the NHS and UK healthcare environment
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry with a commercial focus; relating to product development, approval, marketing and continued lifecycle management
- Good basic clinical knowledge and experience across a range of specialties
- Proven track record of project management from conception through to delivery
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Graduate or relevant healthcare qualification
- Strong presentation skills
- Car owner with full driving license
- IT literate – working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint essential