About OPEN Health Medical Communications
Dedicated to delivering meaningful solutions OPEN Health Medical
Communications offers world-class expertise in:
- Medical affairs consultancy and content
- Publications planning and execution
- Multi-channel medical education
- Internal training
We offer a global perspective with in-depth knowledge of the US and European markets.
At OPEN Health Medical Communications, we completely grasp the science with experience and insight that are second to none.
But we go further than that. Much further.
Our dedicated, global experts challenge each other (and our clients) to think beyond the science and create fresh, purposeful, clinically relevant solutions.
What that means for our clients is a stimulating and rewarding partnership, with a trusted team that always goes the extra mile to make things happen.
You will love this role if you:
You are a conduit, enabling clear lines of communication between the accounts and creative teams and thereby guiding the flow of work to travel seamlessly through the agency. Your involvement with each project starts from its very inception and you help to ease it through every part of our process. As part of the team, you help to ensure that each project you touch is delivered in the most efficient way possible and to the highest standard.
You will be a success if you:
- Add value to our high quality creative and innovative communications
- Are able to provide a quick, viable solution when faced with any challenge, no matter what it may be
- Demonstrate through 360° feedback that you’re a team player
- Are a true ‘people person’ able to bring each of the departments together and actively encourage agency synergy to be a bedrock of our culture
As part of the Medical Communications team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Resource management of the creative department
- Identifying and managing freelance resource as required
- Sign off on all scopes of work, working closely with the accounts dept
- The smooth and efficient management of projects through the agency
- Evaluate possible systems and ensure the right process and tools are in place
- Procurement of third-party services, negotiation of usage, costs and licensing
- Input into project estimating and timing plans
- QC and process management
- Working with the team to provide accurate and efficient timing plans for projects
- Be a vital part of our final sign off process
- Review and refine our processes if/where appropriate
What you’ll bring:
- Motivation, passion and dedication
- Willingness to think innovatively and creatively, and to be adaptable/flexible
- Super slick written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and time management
- Brilliant organisational skills
What we offer:
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join our teams in the UK. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at Christmas shutdown and your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4 pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes