About OPEN Health Patient & Brand Communications
Patient-centred creative communications Patient & Brand Communications comprises the OPEN Health disciplines of patient engagement, health technology, market insight, public relations and healthcare branding.
The expertise and heritage of three long-standing OPEN Health operating companies have been brought together to form a multi-channel, multi-skilled healthcare communications agency with patient outcomes at the heart.
Together, our expertise covers creative, strategy, market insight, media planning, patient engagement and public relations, working in collaboration to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Our specialisms include:
Brand Communications: From brand strategy and development to creative campaigns; multi-channel marketing to brand & disease awareness; corporate and internal motivation campaigns to sales aids.
Patient Communications: From patient support programmes (PSPs) and apps to clinical trial recruitment & retention; advocacy & PAG relations to certified medical device apps; disease awareness and education.
Public Relations: From media relations to corporate communications; global strategic communications planning to online content marketing and social media; advocacy to access and value communications.
Research & Insight: From patient journey mapping to patient research; online, social and competitor landscaping to HCP research; communications and language analysis.
You will love this role if you are:
- Strong in your strategic focus, with high confidence levels to challenge and lead discussions
- A skilled problem solver with an eye for detail
- Adept at building great relationships, both internally and with clients
- Experienced in agency life and the pharma industry
- Calm and motivating under pressure
- Able to help drive pitches and uncover new business opportunities
- Passionate about healthcare, brand communications and developing the best campaigns
- Able to multitask with ease
- Confident in a senior role
You will be a success if you:
- Ensure projects and brands stay true to strategic goals
- Are regarded by the client and team as the strategic expert, able to provide support and counsel
- Play a leading role on pitch proposals and delivery
- Are aware of challenges to strategic plans from changes to the market
- Support the wider team with developing strategic understanding
- Allow yourself to be integrated into and supported by a strong delivery team
As part of the Patient & Brand Communications team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Understand and shape our clients’ brand strategy and direction
- Develop plans to materialise strategy and analyse business proposals
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the company’s operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and brand goals with overall strategy
- Provide support and insight into significant organisational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, new entrant to market etc.)
- Support senior team in making effective decisions
- Monitor and analyse industry trends and market changes
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant
- Sound understanding of science and medicine, the healthcare environment and the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organisational and leadership skills
- Ability to facilitate great workshops with key clients
- Digital expertise and a willingness to find new and exciting ways to communicate
- Great people management skills (both internally and externally) and a proven track record of building lasting relationships with clients
- Great presentation skills
- A proactive, outgoing personality with a genuine enjoyment of client contact and teamwork
- Life sciences degree
- Excellent understanding and experience of the healthcare industry
What we offer:
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join our teams in UK and USA. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at our Christmas shutdown plus your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes
How to apply:
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply directly via our website: https://www.openhealthgroup.co... or send the Talent Team and email: firstname.lastname@example.org