OPEN VIE Value, Informatics & Evidence - bringing value to life OPEN VIE is a specialist market access, real world evidence and patient-centred outcomes consultancy which works with you to understand, demonstrate and communicate value.
We provide world class knowledge, insight and outputs across the entire spectrum of market access and reimbursement, evidence generation, gathering and evaluation, and population-based health data, to demonstrate value and change patients’ lives.
Our unrivalled team of experts actively engage across their specific disciplines, sharing their vast knowledge and experience, to provide a wide range of compelling outputs.
Our specialisms include:
- Market access
- Health informatics
- Real world evidence
- Patient centred outcomes (PCO
You will love this role if you:
- If you are passionate about digital and the role it plays in supporting value, informatics and evidence
- You want to get the best out of a team and inspire them to enhance their client work through the use of digital
- You have experience of working in a fast-paced digital agency environment
- You value collaboration and enjoy working closely with expert developers and client service teams
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You are confident explaining to our clients how digital communications can add value
You will be a success if you:
- Identify areas for digital development within existing accounts and new business opportunities
- Take ownership of driving digital new business and deliverables in projects from start to finish
- Are pro-active with a desire to exceed expectations for internal and external clients
- Are able to add value to current client deliverables though your understanding of digital technologies
- Have excellent communications skills
- Are effective in planning and executing complex workflows, managing project timelines and budgets
- Are confident in liaising with third party suppliers and clients.
- Inspire others to upskill their digital competencies
As part of the OPEN VIE team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Support the VIE account teams to identify areas of their existing business where digital can enhance or improve current offerings
- Develop user requirements, budgets and functional specs and brief materials for use with OPEN Digital
- Up-skill VIE team members in digital competencies
- Review opportunities in existing accounts for digital tactics and work closely with the account handling team to propose these to clients
- To work alongside account handling teams to scope digital projects and ensure these are budgeted accurately
- Review proposals that contain digital deliverables or channels to ensure they have been approached in a compliant manner
- Write technical briefing documents to share with the OPEN digital team and Runcorn development team as required
- Oversee the delivery of digital projects for VIE accounts
- Produce case studies, slide decks, and other materials around digital experience within VIE
- Work with the digital teams in OPEN Health to evaluate new technologies as they become available and assess how these may be applicable to VIE deliverables or client projects
What you’ll bring:
- +5yrs experience of managing digital projects within the pharmaceutical industry
- Qualification in digital marketing preferred but not essential; providing expertise in the scoping, development and delivery of digital projects, demonstrated by suitable qualification such as IDM or CIM diploma or higher
- A background in market access, health data analysis or clinical trials preferred but not essential
- Experience of defining digital marketing strategies for global and regional brand plans as well as the development and execution of digital brand tactics.
- Can develop a client brief into user requirements and functional specification, including wireframes.
- Can brief and manage technical development teams from scope through to implementation, using both a waterfall and agile approach.
What we offer:
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join our teams in UK and USA. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at our Christmas shutdown plus your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes
How to apply:
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.