You’ll love this role if you:
- Have a passion for communication, in all its forms
- Seek out variety, and can adapt to fast changing needs
- Are confident at working both independently and with others, but always collaboratively
- Enjoy pulling together as a team to deliver on fast-paced timelines
- Are proud of your work, which shows both in your attention to detail and your creative adaptability
- Last, but by no means least, you sweat the detail, and like to get things just so
You’ll be a success if you:
- Excite and support your colleagues and clients
- Can engage well with a wider team and clients
- Demonstrate that you’re a team player
Working closely with the team of science and creative writers and the design, art direction and account handling teams to provide innovative communication solutions and bring scientific content to life by:
- Liaising with clients (including face-to-face meetings) and developing good working relationships
- Actively participating in new business development
- Supporting with traffic management and production of work through the agency
- Confidently managing your workload and prioritising tasks in line with changing project timings
- Genuine motivation to work in the pharmaceutical marketing and healthcare environment and make people’s lives healthier
- Willingness to think innovatively and creatively, and to be adaptable/flexible
- Diverse skills across creative programs including some PPT skills
- Ability to self check and critique work
What experience and qualifications you’ll need to have:
- Creative suite skills
- At least 3yrs agency/creative experience
- Print management and traffic and production skills would be an asset
About OPEN Health Patient & Brand Communications - Patient-centred creative communications
Patient & Brand Communications comprises the OPEN Health disciplines of patient engagement, health technology, market insight, public relations and healthcare branding.
The expertise and heritage of three long-standing OPEN Health operating companies have been brought together to form a multi-channel, multi-skilled healthcare communications agency with patient outcomes at the heart.
Together, our expertise covers creative, strategy, market insight, media planning, patient engagement and public relations, working in collaboration to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Our specialisms include:
- Brand Communications: From brand strategy and development to creative campaigns; multi-channel marketing to brand & disease awareness; corporate and internal motivation campaigns to sales aids.
- Patient Communications: From patient support programmes (PSPs) and apps to clinical trial recruitment & retention; advocacy & PAG relations to certified medical device apps; disease awareness and education.
- Public Relations: From media relations to corporate communications; global strategic communications planning to online content marketing and social media; advocacy to access and value communications.
- Research & Insight: From patient journey mapping to patient research; online, social and competitor landscaping to HCP research; communications and language analysis.
What we offer:
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join our teams in UK and USA. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at our Christmas shutdown plus your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes
How to apply: If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.