About OPEN Health Patient & Brand Communications
Patient-centred creative communications
Patient & Brand Communications comprises the OPEN Health disciplines of patient engagement, health technology, market insight, public relations and healthcare branding.
The expertise and heritage of three long-standing OPEN Health operating companies have been brought together to form a multi-channel, multi-skilled healthcare communications agency with patient outcomes at the heart.
Together, our expertise covers creative, strategy, market insight, media planning, patient engagement and public relations, working in collaboration to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Our specialisms include:
From brand strategy and development to creative campaigns; multi-channel marketing to brand & disease awareness; corporate and internal motivation campaigns to sales aids.
From patient support programmes (PSPs) and apps to clinical trial recruitment & retention; advocacy & PAG relations to certified medical device apps; disease awareness and education.
From media relations to corporate communications; global strategic communications planning to online content marketing and social media; advocacy to access and value communications.
Research & Insight:
From patient journey mapping to patient research; online, social and competitor landscaping to HCP research; communications and language analysis.
You will love this role if you:
- You want to be a key member of a growing, vibrant, friendly, challenge-embracing team
- You want to make your mark creatively and help craft award-winning ideas
- You want all the excitement of a start-up, with all the security of an established, successful business
You will be a success if you:
- You can look at a problem every-which-way, coming up with cracking design ideas with a strong view on execution
- You are adored by your colleagues as someone who values team working
- You have strong creative opinions yet you welcome critique from all team members
As part of the Patient & Brand Communications team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Supporting and working with the creative and account teams of the Advertising agency and helping to breathe life into our client’s campaigns and materials with beautiful, strong yet sensitive design skills across a multitude of different platforms. You will be an integral part of a brilliant healthcare advertising creative department.
- The main purpose of the designer role is to work closely with the wider team and use your keen eye for detail and passion for design to help make our work look as beautiful as it can be, ensuring it’s aligned to any existing brand guidelines, or helping to set new ones.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years design experience. Healthcare agency experience useful, but by no means essential
- Proven experience of working in a team environment, preferably in partnership with writers and designers/art directors/artworkers/writers
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a team player mentality
- Confident presentation skills – you inspire colleagues and clients to push great ideas
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Some experience in Premiere/After Effects (Sketch, Mail Chimp and Stripo also a plus but not crucial)
- Fluency in designing for digital and traditional media
- Brilliant layout and typography skills, with a an eye for detail
- Retouching skills are not crucial but would be a plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- A good level of communication with team members
- Strong organisation skills ensure you keep a comprehensive, trackable list of jobs and deadlines
- A strong willingness to learn
- Computer literate including Office and confident in written client communication e.g. emails
- Fast implementation
- Pride in going the extra mile
What we offer:
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join our teams in UK and USA. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at our Christmas shutdown plus your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes