About OPEN VIE
Value, Informatics & Evidence - bringing value to life
OPEN VIE is a specialist market access, real world evidence and patient-centred outcomes consultancy which works with you to understand, demonstrate and communicate value.
We provide world class knowledge, insight and outputs across the entire spectrum of market access and reimbursement, evidence generation, gathering and evaluation, and population-based health data, to demonstrate value and change patients’ lives.
Our unrivalled team of experts actively engage across their specific disciplines, sharing their vast knowledge and experience, to provide a wide range of compelling outputs.
Our specialisms include:
- Market access
- Health informatics
- Real world evidence
- Patient centred outcomes (PCO
As part of the OPEN VIE team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
You’ll support the Data Management team to manage data coming into the organisation and to ensure that it is received in a timely and accurate manner, entered and cleaned ready for analysis by the Data Analysts. The role involves working closely with the project team (including Data Analysts and Project Managers) to support the successful delivery of real world data collection projects for both NHS and pharmaceutical industry clients.
- To support the data management team to drive the data management process within the organization to meet internal and client deadlines.
- To support the design and build of the case report form (CRF) or electronic case report form (eCRF).
- Pilot study specific databases and test validations.
- To monitor, co-ordinate and accurately enter (if necessary) study data coming into the organisation to meet internal and client timelines.
- To support with the writing of the data management section of the Data Management Plan and to update throughout the duration of the study if required.
- To write/review the Data Collection Guidelines and to update as necessary throughout the duration of the studies.
- To carry out regular checks to validate and verify information held in the study databases in accordance with the validation checks detailed in the data management plan.
- To raise and resolve data queries with Project Managers, study centres and CROs.
- To comply with the reporting requirements for Adverse Events in accordance with the study protocols and company SOPs.
- To produce regular progress reports on the status of all data for each project.
- To be a point of contact for sites, clients and CROs and support the completion of case report forms and the eCRF.
- To provide technical support to internal and external personnel in the use of the EDC (electronic data capture) system.
- To ensure accurate filing of CRFs and other associated documentation.
- To assign roles, usernames and passwords to users of the electronic data capture system and manage the user database.
- Maintain quality and accuracy in all project activities, following Open Vie Standard Operating Procedures.
- Contribute to the continuing achievements and targets of Open Vie through the successful delivery of projects to agreed standards and timelines.
- Maintain thorough working records of all project activities.
- Attend regular internal team meetings to facilitate a collaborative approach to all projects.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience of working in clinical data management, ideally within a commercial environment.
- Basic IT skills – Word and Excel essential; some working knowledge of commercial EDC systems (such as MACRO) an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of clinical terminology
- Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical products
- Graduate or equivalent data management qualification would be an advantage
- Flexible attitude, self motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Systematic, logical, thorough and precise
- An enquiring mind and able to question the data being handled in line with the protocol
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good team worker
- Time management and project management skills
What we offer:
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join our teams in UK and USA. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at our Christmas shutdown plus your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes
How to apply:
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply directly via our website: https://www.openhealthgroup.com/careers or send the Talent Team and email: firstname.lastname@example.org