About OPEN Health Medical Communications
Dedicated to delivering meaningful solutions
OPEN Health Medical Communications offers world-class expertise in:
- Medical affairs consultancy and content
- Publications planning and execution
- Multi-channel medical education
- Internal training
We offer a global perspective with in-depth knowledge of the US and European markets.
At OPEN Health Medical Communications, we completely grasp the science with experience and insight that are second to none.
But we go further than that. Much further.
Our dedicated, global experts challenge each other (and our clients) to think beyond the science and create fresh, purposeful, clinically relevant solutions.
What that means for our clients is a stimulating and rewarding partnership, with a trusted team that always goes the extra mile to make things happen.
You will love this role if you:
- You enjoy creating your own artwork and putting your own creative design input into various projects. The artwork includes flyers, conference materials, and publications, and more. An interest in healthcare would be advantageous.
- High standards and attention to detail.
- You enjoy a fast paced environment with lots of interaction with the client facing teams
- You have some experience in a similar role, preferably in a medical or healthcare environment or another highly regulated market such as financial services
You will be a success if you:
- Can share your passion and enthusiasm with your clients and colleagues
- Are a team player and collaborative
- Are keen to learn new skills and therapy areas
- Interested in developing new ideas to bring science and medicine to life
- Able to build good relationships with a wide variety of internal customers and value the importance of creating a good rapport
- As part of the Medical Communications team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- To work alongside studio team and accounts teams to:
- Produce high quality, accurate work for internal and external clients
- Provide strong, high quality artwork; able to work consistently on artworking jobs including layouts, icons, figures and adapting designs to multiple uses, as well as design projects
- Have creative input and be able to produce designs and support the team
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent level of skill, speed and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative approach to problem-solving, open minded attitude
- A calm approach to deadlines and multitasking
- Understanding of brand guidelines with consistency across all materials
- Design for print – excellent layout and typography skills and an understanding of print processes
- Design for the web – experience designing web banners and social media content is a bonus
- Powerpoint design would be an advantage
What we offer
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join our teams in the UK. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at Christmas shutdown and your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4 pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes