You will love this role if you:
- Believe the details matter and have a meticulous orientation for all you do
- Possess a strong customer service ethic
- Are drawn to an operational role that advances business growth through organized and efficient work flow and proactive communication
- Have a well developed sense of urgency and ownership
- Have an affinity for connecting the dots and seeing new ways to accomplish tasks
You will be a success if you:
- Have documented success coordinating contracting templates and working through to signoff
- Have supported contracting work flow in a highly matrixed organization
- Are familiar with a range of contracts including MSAs, SOWs and CDAs
- Are equally comfortable in a team or individual contributor role ensuring tasks are completed on time with accuracy and efficiency
- Have served as POC for client questions about contracting
As part of the Evidence & Access (E&A) team, you’ll be responsible for the following:
This is a key coordination role within a busy global agency focused on the Evidence and Access (E &A) contracting process, including updating templates and coordinating the review and approval process. As an essential contributor to the efficient and effective contracting process you will:
- Support consulting teams to develop contractual documents for projects using template documents. Documents include Confidential Disclosure Agreements, Master Service Agreements and Scope of Work documents.
- Partner with the legal team to complete contractual documents and serve as a liaison between OH consultants, OH legal team and client contacts.
- Track, prioritise and communicate efficiently about status of contractual documents, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Liasie with consultants to ensure project specifications are accurately reflected in contractual documents.
- Coordinate remote vendor assessments, audits and respond to Requests For Information across E&A.
- Communicate with clients to clarify requirements and disseminate information amongst OH team.
- Serve as the central contact person between the legal/compliance and project delivery teams.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years relevant experience in a similar role. Contract coordination working with legal teams is appreciated
- Confidence - pro-active with a desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
What we offer:
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join our teams in the UK. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at our Christmas shutdown plus your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes