About OPEN VIE
Value, Informatics & Evidence - bringing value to life
OPEN VIE is a specialist market access, real world evidence and patient-centred outcomes consultancy which works with you to understand, demonstrate and communicate value.
We provide world class knowledge, insight and outputs across the entire spectrum of market access and reimbursement, evidence generation, gathering and evaluation, and population-based health data, to demonstrate value and change patients’ lives.
Our unrivalled team of experts actively engage across their specific disciplines, sharing their vast knowledge and experience, to provide a wide range of compelling outputs.
Our specialisms include:
- Market access
- Health informatics
- Real world evidence
- Patient centred outcomes (PCO)
In addition to bespoke analysis, working with large data sets across primary and secondary care for over ten years, our developers have created the most powerful and comprehensive UK health analytics platform for real world data..
You will love this role if you:
- Like working in a relaxed and creative atmosphere where you are given the time to develop and innovate new ideas and learn skills that you think will bring improvements to your own / others area of work
- Enjoy friendly work environment with great benefits and the ability to develop and learn new skill
- Would like the ability to work with enterprise level data tools
- Healthcare data experience would be useful but by no means essential, we will offer training and assistance in learning how to work with this type of data.
- Can use the BI and Data tools at your disposal to create cutting edge reporting solutions
- Have managed OLAP reporting solutions in the past
- Have good communication skills and enjoy working as part of a larger team in a dynamic office environment.
You will be a success if you:
As part of the OPEN VIE team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Support the functionality of our online health informatics platform which serves the NHS, pharmaceutical and medical device industries
- Work closely with front end developers and data analysis teams to produce cutting edge reports and dashboards
What you’ll bring:
- Experience with SQL Server 2016+ with Excellent T-SQL skills
- Experienced across the MS BI Stack – SSAS, SSIS, SSRS with particular strength in SSAS (Tabular & Multidimensional) and SSIS areas
- Experience of MDX and DAX
- Experience with ETL development
- Strong Data Modelling and Data Warehousing experience
- Experience of SQL Server Agent job scheduling
- Experience of documenting processes
- Experience with Data visualisation tools – Tableau and Power BI desirable
- Experience of working with healthcare/pharmaceutical related data desirable
- Experience of working with version control software
What we offer:
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative and ambitious individuals to join our teams in UK. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at our Christmas shutdown plus your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes