Don't just take my word for it - hear what one of our incumbent AD's have to say about why they love being part of OPEN Health Patient & Brand Communications:
"OPEN Health Patient & Brand Communications has a real family feel - we’re a close-knit, supportive team with the added benefit of a wonderful culture (plenty of socialising and champagne!). There is a lot of variation and opportunity to enhance and expand your skills through working on a number of different accounts and disease areas. Throughout my time here, I’ve had the opportunity to delve into areas including oncology, virology, rare diseases, ophthalmology and Parkinson’s disease to name just a few, and have had a lot of exposure to the ever changing medicine reimbursement landscape which has provided a real competitive edge for my career. Owing to the thorough management programme here, I’ve been incredibly supported throughout my career, with dedicated personnel working with me from one level to the next, identifying and fulfilling any training requirements I have or opportunities to help meet my objectives."
And what can you expect to do?
- Act as the day-to-day lead on key accounts and be the main point of contact for mid-large scale activities, including providing strategic counsel and having a pivotal role in strategic and brand planning
- Ensure excellent attention to detail and quality control of work from both a personal and team level
- Actively manage and delegate tasks to team members, ensuring projects are delivered to clients on time and to agreed standards (or higher!)
- Be responsible for delivering revenue on accounts to meet business targets
- Lead on the financial management of accounts to include: fee forecasting, managing development of monthly budget reconciliations for clients and invoicing, attending internal financial meetings
- Have a critical role in ensuring agency development, through involvement in new business, internal/external agency content and ensuring team members are engaged and acting as ambassadors of the agency
- Start taking on individual team member development through line management responsibilities
If this sounds like your kind of culture and a role that you'd like to get really stuck into, please contact Helen Burns, Talent Acquisition Manager, for a confidential chat.